Dear Den Sake Customers,
We hope and pray that everyone is staying safe and healthy and practicing social distancing to keep others safe and healthy. In order to accommodate our retail customers, we have decided to start curbside pick-up and residential delivery (only during this social distancing mandate period).
Starting Sunday, March 29th, we will start “curbside pick-up” at our brewery in Oakland, only on Sundays. This is how it will work:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place your order by Friday, 6pm for pick-up on Sunday.
- Prices are: 500ml bottle = $29 (+tax) and 1.8L = $87 (+tax). Let us know the quantity you would like to order and if you would like nama (unpasteurized) or pasteurized. We will do our best to accommodate. 10% discount when purchasing 6 or more (500ml) bottles or 2 or more (1.8L) bottles!
- Be sure to leave your name and phone #. We will call you to confirm your order and get your credit card info.
- Your order will be ready for contactless curbside pick-up on Sunday. Our pick-up hours will be from 11am-12:00pm. Pick up location is 2220 Union St., Oakland, CA.
Also, starting March 26th, we will start delivering to residences once a week on Thursdays only for orders over $90. Our delivery area will be SF, Oakland, Berkeley, Emeryville, Albany, El Cerrito & Richmond. The order placing process will be the same as curbside pick-up.
Someone who is 21 or older MUST be present to accept the delivery with a government-issued ID. For delivery, the cut off for placing your order will be each week by Tuesday, 6:00 PM .
We strongly encourage our customers to kindly follow this process. Please do not arrive at the brewery without first placing on order online and paying before pick-up. This will greatly help us keep things streamlined and efficient. We appreciate your cooperation!
Please email us (email@example.com) with any questions.
Thank you and kanpai!!
Yoshi, Lani & the Den Sake Team